Effective date: January 1, 2022
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 16. No one under the age of 16 may provide any personal information to us on the Site, or through marketing channels. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16.
Information We Collect & How We Collect It
We collect several types of information, including:
- Information that you provide that is personally identifiable, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier;
- Information that is collected automatically about your interaction with the Site that may or may not personally identify you (this information may be combined with information that does personally identify you);
- Information that our third-party service providers or our customers provide us that personally identifies you, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier; and
The categories of information that we collect:
- Information You Provide: this means information that you share when you fill out forms, questionnaires, survey responses, provide comments, upload content, register to use the Site, download content or materials from the Site, or correspond with us. The information may include username, name, email address, address, or the contents of your communication with us.
- Technical and Usage Data: this means IP address, Internet connection or network activity, the device or equipment you use, your activity or interaction with the Site, our social media accounts, or marketing materials.
- Analytics Data: We use analytics providers to analyze activity on our Site, including across our social media sites and marketing campaigns.
- Third Party Advertising Platforms (e.g., social media, advertising networks): We may receive information from third parties such as social media platforms or advertising networks. This may include name, email address and profile picture, demographic data, or your interaction with the social media platform or advertising network.
We do not knowingly collect the following types of information:
- Personally identifiable information of any benefit plan participant;
- Social security numbers, pin numbers, driver’s license numbers, or personal financial information;
- Education records, current or past job history, or performance evaluations;
- Behavioral profiles reflecting your psychological characteristics, attitudes, intelligence or abilities;
- Health information, biometric information, genetic information, behavioral information, biological information, or sensory information; or
- Criminal convictions or offenses.
Cookies & Automatic Tracking Technologies
Like many websites, we use “cookies” or other automatic tracking technologies (like web beacons or flash cookies) to collect information. “Cookies” are alphanumeric identifiers in the form of data files that are inserted and stored by your Internet browser on your computer’s hard drive.
You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. Most Internet browsers will allow you to block cookies from being stored on your computer and to delete cookies stored on your computer, and we will honor browser “do not track” settings. However, if you choose to eliminate cookies, the functionality of the Site may be impaired.
The table below explains the cookies that we use:
These cookies are required to enable basic site functionality such as providing a secure login and remembering your progress through an order.
We use performance cookies for load balancing to ensure operation of the Site.
Preferences and Settings
These cookies are used to record a user’s choice and settings that enable our services to operate correctly or that maintain your preferences over time and may be stored on your device. For example, we may save your preferences, which enables the browser to remember these setting each time you return to the Site.
Sign-in and Authentication
When you sign in to the Site, we use a cookie that allows you to move from page to page within the event without having to sign in again on each page. You can also save your sign-in information, so you do not have to sign in each time you return.
Social Media Cookies
We may use code snippets provided by social media companies that can sense if you are already logged into a given social media account. These code snippets read cookies set previously by social media company web content while you are logged in and browsing such content on those social media sites. Social media companies will not be able to sense if you are already logged into a given social media account if you turn off Advertising Cookies.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use information that we collect, including any personal information:
- To present the Site and its contents to you, to support and improve the Site, and to provide, support and improve our products and services;
- To provide products and services to our customers, to support our customers and to improve the products and services that we provide to our customers;
- For research and development purposes;
- To analyze the Site and to estimate audience size or usage;
- To remember your preferences;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it; and
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Site.
How we Share Your Personal Information
We may disclose personal information as follows:
- To advertisers and other third parties for marketing and promotional purposes, such as email campaigns or social media campaigns;
- To our customers, service providers, contractors, or other business partners;
- To technical service partners who help to provide, support or secure the Site, or to analyze its performance;
- To legal authorities or to legal, accounting, and other professional service providers;
- When required by any applicable law, rule, regulation, subpoena, or other legal process;
- In connection with the negotiation or execution of a sale of our business; or
- To prevent any activity we consider to be prohibited or illegal or damaging to Company or third-parties.
We take security of your information seriously and take precautions — including technical, administrative and physical measures — to safeguard your information collected through the Site. However, no transfer of information over the Internet is secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
The Site may contain links to other websites. We do not endorse and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party websites. We exercise no control over how your information is stored, maintained, or displayed by third parties or on third-party sites.
Corrections and Deletions
You may access and correct your personal information, and to cancel and delete your registration, by request to Endeavor Retirement, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to any appropriate request to access, correct, update or delete your personal information within the time period specified by law (if applicable) or without excessive delay, and will fulfill requests to delete unless the request is not technically feasible or such data is required to be retained by law.
To contact Company you may email us at email@example.com. You may also submit a request to the following address:
Endeavor Retirement, LLC
Attn: Bonnie Treichel
885 McVey Ave.
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Updated: January 7, 2022